Bed Bath and Beyond Coupon 2014 - Bed Bath and Beyond company is always become the most popular one among those who love shopping for their home furnishing, especially kitchen. Here is a short company profile according to reuters.com.
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., incorporated on October 5, 1971, is a chain of retail stores, operating under the names Bed Bath & Beyond (BBB), Christmas Tree Shops (CTS), Harmon and Harmon Face Values (Harmon), buybuy BABY and World Market or Cost Plus World Market (World Market). In addition, the Company is a partner in a joint venture, which operates three stores in the Mexico City market under the name Bed Bath & Beyond.
The Company sells a range of domestics merchandise and home furnishings. Domestics merchandise includes categories, such as bed linens and related items, bath items and kitchen textiles. The Company operates in two segments: North America Retail and Institutional Sales. Home furnishings include categories, such as kitchen and tabletop items, fine tabletop, basic housewares, general home furnishings, consumables and certain juvenile products. During fiscal year ended March 2, 2013 (fiscal 2012), the Company opened a total of 38 stores, including 12 BBB stores throughout the United States and Canada, five CTS stores, one Harmon store and 18 buybuy BABY stores, and six World Market stores throughout the United States and closed one BBB store. In June 2012, the Company acquired Linen Holdings, LLC.
The Company’s 1,471 stores are located in 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada and range in size from approximately 5,000 to 100,000 square feet, but are predominantly between 18,000 and 50,000 square feet. Most of the Company’s stores are located in suburban areas. The Company’s Websites, www.bedbathandbeyond.com, www.christmastreeshops.com, www.harmondiscount.com, www.facevalues.com, www.buybuybaby.com, www.bedbathandbeyond.ca and www.worldmarket.com as well as the Company’s Facebook pages are available for customers to access 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
As of March 2, 2013, the Company occupied approximately 450,000 square feet of office space at five locations. Two owned facilities in Union, New Jersey and one owned facility in Middleboro, Massachusetts. In addition, the Company has seven locations, totaling approximately 14,000 square feet, which are utilized primarily for institutional sales related functions. The Company purchases substantially all of its merchandise in the United States, the majority from domestic sources and the balance from importers. The Company purchases a small amount of its merchandise directly from overseas sources.
Well, thanks reuters for a nice review. Here is the Bed Bath and Beyond coupon for 2014.
- 20% Off Coupon – Save 20% on any one item at Bed Bath & Beyond (Valid though January 31, 2014)
- Free standard shipping on ordes of $99 and more (January 20, 2014)
- Clearance section at Bed Bath & Beyond (Save up to 70%)
Gift Card Offers
- $50 Gift Card on Calphalon® Cookware orders of $300 and more (January 25, 2014)
Clearance & Sale
- $100 Off Nautica® Easton Bay 4-5 Piece Comforter Set (February 14, 2014)
- $100 Off Weil by Spring Juice Extractor (February 23, 2014)
- 50% Off Echo Design™ Catalina Duvet Cover (January 20, 2014)
- 50% Off Lavaliere 9 1/4-Inch Open Vegetable Bowl (February 28, 2014)
- Up to $100 Off Nicole Miller® Feathers Comforter Set at Bed Bath & Beyond (January 20, 2014)
- $100 Off Weil by Spring Juice Extractor (January 22, 2014)
- 10% Off Wamsutta® 1000 Sateen Stripe Sheet Set (February 19, 2014)